Salary Guidelines

Directions for Submitting Documentation

  • Documents may be mailed via interoffice mail to: Office of Certification, Department of Human Resources.
  • Official transcripts printed and mailed from the college/university Registrar’s Office. It is recommended you have the college/university send you two transcripts, one for your record to check accuracy and the other to send to the Office of Certification.
  • Electronic transcripts issued by an authorized transcript exchange system. Transcripts must be sent directly from the university to
  • MSDE CPD credit slips must be signed by both the Instructor and Professional Development Liaison. Credit slips requiring the Liaison’s signature must sent to: Office of Organizational Development, Attn: Professional Development Liaison prior to being submitted to the Office of Certification.